Sunday, April 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Quilting Diva and this is how it goes:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here are my 7 random facts about me:

1. My wonderful marriage of over 30 years is my second marriage.
2. I was the first girl in my high school to take wood shop.
3. My ethnic heritage is Jewish, but I don't practice (that or any other religion).
4. My aunt taught me to knit at the age of 7 or so.
5. I was a CPA when I worked - but I only worked for 12 years.
6. I had a picture framing business in my home for 7 years.
7. I have one son, who is the only grandchild on my side of the family. And on my DH's side, there are only grandsons, no granddaughters.

Now, to tag 7 other bloggers:

1. Danielle
2. Shelina
3. Rian
4. Vicky
5. Margaret Ann
6. Zeborah
7. Carol

2 comments:

laura west kong said...

Congratulations on 30 years!
Wood shop sounds like a lot of fun. I think I would really enjoy something like that.

Zeborah Loray said...

You are evil. ;)

I had a hard time finding seven people to link to. LOL

But I always enjoy an excuse to check out your blog. :)