Sunday, March 09, 2008

Quilt Every Day

I am participating in a challenge called Quilt Every Day (you can read about it here). The idea is to spend at least 10 minutes every day quilting. The challenge is for the month of March, but I didn't learn about the challenge until March 5. We spent the entire day at the Big 12 Wrestling Championships yesterday, so I didn't have even 10 minutes to quilt yesterday (but I did do some sketching, so I don't feel quite as bad - I may adapt the challenge to be "spend at least 10 minutes doing something creative every day"). And for some reason that I don't remember, I don't think I quilted on Friday either. But I'm going to try really hard to do this every day - 10 minutes isn't very much time after all. Of course, most days that I quilt, I spend much more than 10 minutes at it.

Today, I've pieced a back for a top that I'm ready to quilt. Now I'm ready to layer and pin baste it. Then on to quilting.

No comments: