Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hideaway Pizza



I thought I'd uploaded this page already, but I see that I haven't. I carry a smaller journal in my purse now so that I can sketch wherever I am. This was my first sketch in that small journal. The writing says, "We don't go out to dinner very often. And because of my high cholesterol, we rarely eat pizza. So it was a real treat to go to The Hideaway for dinner tonight, my all time favorite pizza place. We ordered half and half like we always do; mushrooms, black olives, sun dried tomatoes for me; hamburger, mushrooms for Glen." This is from 2/29/08.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great journal entry! I love that you included the little logo guy, cute! I can almost taste the pizza, yumm..

Margaret Ann said...

I love this entry...How funny...I just went to this Michael's today to purchase a small journal just to carry with me in the car!
Small world!

Thanks for your comments on my blogspot...and yes the designs used were based on zentangles! I have just adapted the designs to fit all sorts of shapes and am having a ball with it!