Sunday, March 02, 2008

Baskets of Love



I finished this quilt on Friday and hung it up yesterday before I remembered to take a picture of it. It is hanging in my bathroom, so I couldn't get far enough away from it to get the whole quilt in the picture. The only part that is cut off is the very bottom of the blocks and the bottom border, but since the bottom blocks are the same as the top blocks, and all the borders are the same, I figured I could use the picture anyway. It's much easier than taking it off the wall, getting my DH to hold it, and taking another picture. :) I really enjoyed making this quilt. The pattern is in the book Hearts Aplenty by Lynda Milligan and Nancy Smith. In the book, the name of the quilt is Circle of Friends, but I named mine Baskets of Love. My good friend Betty Gilliam taught the class at a recent state retreat. My goal was to finish it in time for our Spring Retreat the end of this month so that I could take it for Show and Share.

2 comments:

JeanneLee said...

Cheryl, this is a beautiful quilt!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
What a stunning piece of art! Absolutely beautiful.
Lisa (from ltj2)