Monday, December 24, 2007

My Tumbler Insert


I finished MY tumbler insert today (still need to print it out). This was a lot of fun to do - it has pictures of the most important people in my life (DH, DS, DDIL, cat, and dog).

Credits: Background paper from Eat Your Greenz by KSharonK Designs
Bottom paper from True Romance by Michelle Coleman
Stick pin from Mudd Pie by Manda Bean
Word strips from Label Me by Penny Springmann
Red daisy from Art Inspiration by Michelle Coleman
Green and yellow flower from Flower Parts Bright by Flergs
Ribbon from Twisted Up by Miriam Lima

I feel better today. I also finished binding one of the two quilts that need binding. I hope to work on the other one Wednesday. Tomorrow (Christmas day) my DS and DDIL will come over in the morning for breakfast and presents. Then in the afternoon we'll go to DDIL's parents' home for a late lunch. It should be a nice day.

1 comment:

Christine Smith said...

really nice work! thanks for posting a thank you on my flower freebie at design.christinesmith.net - have a great weekend~