Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lucky & Me



Credits: Background paper, frame, tag from Snowfall for Him by Eve Recinella - SSD (available tomorrow November 23, 2007)
Journaling arrow from Say Here Journaling Bits by Eve Recinella - SSD
Notebook paper from Daydream by Eve Recinella and Jomi Van Bekkum - SSD
Stitched star from Basic Shapes by Sandra Boddington - SSD
Gold stars from Celebrate by KSKDesigns - Pickleberry Pop
Stitched cardboard star from Super Stars by Lauren Grier and Shawna Clingerman - SSD
White star from Stained Doodle Shapes by Eve Recinella - SSD
Brown Star from Its All About You by Lauren Grier - SSD
Scraplift (for SSD Spin a Lift) of LisaRose’s Craziness:
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/inspiration/showphoto.php?photo=10532&ppuser=42

Journaling states: "Like most photographers, I usually don't like pictures of myself, but this picture is an exception. Glen took it in July, 2006. I've used it as my avatar on all the forums I belong to, but I've never done a layout with it."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I just love your LO with you and your cat photo in it, it is a lovely photo, too. I saw your LO originally on CHW.

TFS.

Hugs, Sondra