Friday, November 30, 2007

Friends & Family (more wedding photos)



I finished this layout yesterday. I was reading on Jen Caputo's blog a few days ago that she had a new sketch collection done but she needed to get one more sample layout done before she could share them. I commented that if she sent me the sketch I could get a layout done for her, and she did! I was thrilled to be able to help her out - plus she sent me a coupon for the whole collection - WOOHOO! I love Jen's templates - I have almost every one she's ever done, and I use them a lot. It makes putting together a layout so much easier.

Credits: Template by Jen Caputo.
Papers from Beachcombing (background and title block) and ShellSeeker (circles) by Jeri Ingalls, Organic (journaling) by Miriam Lima, True Romance (scalloped strip) by Michelle Coleman, and Pacific (straight strip) by Sara Amarie.
Title - Distressed Alpha Brushes by Michelle Coleman.
Cardboard heart - Love by Vera Lim.
Open heart - True Romance by Michelle Coleman.
Stitches - Mega Stitch Pack by Christy Lyle.
Buttons and string tie - Organic by Vera Lim.
Flower by Dianne Rigdon from Summer Celebration kit.

Here's the whole collection:




1 comment:

DSD-Pro said...

Wonderful LO. WTG with scoring a template and coupon too! :D Your LO came out perfect! Such awesome pics. I love seeing them any way you scrap 'em.

Thanks for sharing that lovely family with us again!

~~~
Cindy (aka PaintChip)