Sunday, November 18, 2007

Creative Team Call



Credits: Template by Bree Clarkson - Sweet Shoppe Designs
Background paper, string tie, stitches from Magnolia Kit by Katie Pertiet - DST Gold kit
Date Taken and Memory tags from Spumoni Medley by Laura Deacetis - Sweet Shoppe Designs
Bottom paper from It’s a Guy Thing by Michele Coleman - Little Dreamer Designs
Button with ribbon from In The Lines by Angela Barton - Sweet Shoppe Designs

I love this template from Bree - she is having a Creative Team call with her templates and you need to do a layout with it and send it to her to apply, which I am doing. After I finished the above layout, I decided to do another one with the same template, and that's the one I'm submitting with my application.



Credits: Template by Bree Clarkson - Sweet Shoppe Designs
Papers from ShellSeeker Kit by Jeri Ingalls - Scrapbook Elements
Paper tear by Steph Krush - Steph's Digital Paper Tearing and More
Heart and Cherish from The Gazebo by Amber Clegg - ScrapArtist
Ric Rac from Marmelade by Eve Recinella - Eve Recinella Designs
Staples from Regality by Eve Recinella - Sweet Shoppe Designs
Fibers from Ana by Lauren Grier and Key Ingredients by Heather Roselli - Sweet Shoppe Designs
Photo corners by Angela Barton, Flower by Christy Lyle, Brad by Shawna Clingerman - all from Some Kind of Wonderful - Sweet Shoppe Designs

See how versatile templates can be? The template is a 12X12 square (as most templates are). Since I scrap 8.5X11, I always have to modify them. But I like doing that - sometimes I make them horizontal and sometimes vertical (and sometimes, like this time, I do both!).

No comments: