Thursday, September 20, 2007

Reworking Some Layouts

Based on comments from my Montage instructor, I spent some time re-working these layouts. I'm happier with them - she's very good with making suggestions.



I softened the blend (a LOT) on this one.



I enlarged the picture and added a date on this one.



I swapped the pictures (instructor pointed out that the small picture is a bit out of focus - I hadn't noticed but she's right). I blurred the hearts and changed the fonts.

In other news, I am going to another quilting retreat this weekend - in Lawton. This is farther from home than the one I went to last weekend. It is my state organization, of which I am the treasurer. And on Sunday, I come home from the retreat and then go another direction to see the first ballet of the season in Tulsa. I really wish the two events weren't on the same weekend!

No comments: