Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's All About Me

My latest photo assignment was to create a photographic self portrait, consisting of 8 photos. We weren't allowed to take pictures of husbands or children or other loved ones (pets). If we wanted to include our relationships with them, we had to find creative ways of expressing them.

So, here are my photographs:



I took this one in the mirror (my husband held up the quilt behind me, which I made), then flipped it horizontally in Photoshop.



Not the most creative way to show my cat, but it was all I could think of.



DH and me on our morning walk.



Breakfast of Champions (ha ha).



Emroidery for a quilt project I'm working on.




A small part of my bear collection.




When I'm not sewing or embroidering, I'm usually computing.




Adding the binding to a quilt (the last step).

1 comment:

quilteddogs said...

Oh my gosh!!! You're working on the exact same quilt I am. Except mine is on a buttery yellow fabric