Sunday, August 05, 2007

Vacation Posts Part 4

Thursday, August 02, 2007

We had a pretty quiet day today. We started out by going fishing and picture taking. One of the pictures I took yesterday was blurry, and I wanted to try to take it again today. I don’t understand why it was blurry, since I had the camera on a tripod and used the remote shutter release, but I think our 80-400mm zoom lens isn’t very good quality, so that may be the problem. But I was able to get the shot today.


After that we took a walk. We spent the rest of the day in the cabin, reading (DH) and sewing (me). I got as much of my appliqué project done as I could – the next step is layering and quilting, then adding the 3-D flowers and crystals. I started the other project I brought with me, and did almost as much of that as I could too – I didn’t seem to have quite enough of one of the fabrics, so I’ll get more when we get back home. We ate trout, sweet corn, broccoli, and potato for dinner. Then we played backgammon tonight.

No comments: