Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Postcard Swaps

I finished my postcards a couple of days ago for the lighthouse swap I'm in at FiberArtPostcards (a Yahoo group). I mailed them yesterday - here's one of them:




I did machine embroidery for this set.



I finished up my H is for . . . swap yesterday. This one is for ArtNTheMail (another Yahoo group). It took me the longest time to decide what H was for! LOL!!! I really wanted to do hibiscus, but I never could find the right image. So yesterday when I was looking through my fabric stash (uh, I mean inventory) I found some fabric with horses on it - so that's what I used. I haven't mailed them yet, but hopefully in the next day or two. Here is one of them:






What you can't see in the picture is that I used a glitter pen over the word horse. I don't know why glitter and sparkly stuff never shows up in a scan, but it doesn't.

1 comment:

Michele Thompson said...

Cheryl, your embroidery is so beautiful! I just love everything you make - I still cherish the Mickey card you sent me - it's still in my room :)

Beautiful as always!