Sunday, July 08, 2007

Another Fishing Pic

Here is another photo I took while fishing on the 4th. This one is probably better than the one of the boy fishing, because the background isn't so distracting (I guess I should have asked the dad to move - but I didn't).



I think I've gotten over my blahs for the most part. Yesterday and today I managed to finish 5 scrapbook pages. I'm going to wait until next month to post them though - Eve is taking a break this month, so I can too. And by next month, I hope to be working on the wedding album, where I may not be using her stuff. So I want to have something to post with her stuff next month! Eve is my favorite designer, but she doesn't have any beach themed kits. And I found some really cool kits by Jeri Ingalls at Scrapbook Elements, so those are what I'm planning on using. Sorry Eve!

Actually, I think I will post one of the pages here (I just won't upload it to my galleries).



Credits: Shabby Sundress Collection - The Elements and Aqua Vita papers - Eve Recinella of Sweet Shoppe Designs
Date Stamp - Meryl Bartho of Digital Scrapbook Place
Sketch Collection 14 - Jen Caputo of Scrapbook Graphics

1 comment:

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Wow! Cool pic and congrats on getting all those LO's accomplished. I'm so impressed.