Thursday, June 21, 2007

Photo Shoot

I'm taking another online photography course right now - this one is on Composition and Design. This week, we're learning about circles, so this morning I went out and took some more pictures of circles (I had taken some a few days ago and wasn't happy with any of them). Here is my best shot from this morning's photo shoot:





I'm still working on transfering files from my old laptop to my new one. I have so many big files (pictures are huge files) that it takes a long time to move even one file. When I get to moving my embroidery designs, I think I'll burn them to CD first (then I'll have a back up too).

1 comment:

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Cheryl, this photo is really great. I love the way you can see the reflection of the culvert in the water. The greens are so very lush too. WTG!