Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New stuff

I got my new notebook yesterday, and I've been installing software ever since (and I'm still not finished)! But I think I'm really gonna love it. Much faster, and it has a widescreen display. Plus the display is much brighter than on my old notebook.

On the new car front, sometimes the littlest things can really bug you. This car doesn't have any place to put the garage door opener. I mean really - who doesn't have a garage door opener these days? And we took the clips off our old ones ages ago (when we got cars that did have places to put them). So yesterday, I had to get a new clip for my opener, just so I could clip it to the sun visor. I KNOW something like that isn't worth the additional $6,000 that the Camry cost, but I really wanted that Camry. So I have to get all these little things settled so I can finally put the Camry out of my mind and enjoy my new car. I SAID it was a little thing! :)

1 comment:

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Oh the garage door opener thing is just too funny because a similar thing happened to me once as well. Hubby thought I was nuts when I mentioned that I didn't like the way the ignition switch was placed on a dashboard. I kept hitting it with my knee getting in and out of the car. Such silly little things can really make a difference sometimes.

Congrats on your new notebook. Have fun playing with it when you get that software all loaded!