Monday, April 02, 2007

G is for . . . Geisha



I am in a couple of swaps on the ArtsNTheMail Yahoo Group. The first one is Something Beginning with G. You are supposed to make a card showing something beginning with G. I thought and thought about various words beginning with G, and finally decided on Geisha. Here is my first card - I will have to make more, depending on how many sign up for the swap. But once I have my design figured out, the rest is easy. I will probably change up the fabrics, but the Geishas are from a rubber stamp by Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

Kate North said...

Nice, Cheryl. I'm in that swap, too, so I'll look forward to receiving a Geisha card. I haven't decided yet myself - at the moment I'm leaning towards grass or perhaps grapes. But perhaps something else will occur to me!

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

I'm loving these new postcards you've been sharing with us. Hope you don't mind, but I listed you in my featured blogs this week over at http://www.crafthappy.com/forums/blog/prairieart/

Maybe some of my CHW friends will pop in to say hi to you over here.

Keep up the terrific art shares!