Sunday, January 07, 2007

Submission for Publication

I just finished a new layout today, but I can't share it yet. I submitted it for possible publication in a new Blueprint Layouts book. I used some of our Christmas photos and a sketch from Blue Media (the publisher of the book). They put up a new sketch or two each month and take submissions until the end of the month, so I should know whether they want my layout sometime next month. I have a feeling that they get LOTS of submissions, so we'll see - I'm not extremely hopeful. But it would be really cool if I get the layout published.

In other news, I had a birthday yesterday. My DH gave me a couple of books I'd been wanting, my DS and his fiancee gave me some new teas I'd never tried before, and my mom gave me a check and took us out to dinner. So all in all, it was a good day. Oh, and I'm playing with a full deck now (meaning I'm 52!).

1 comment:

Cindy (aka PaintChip) said...

Playing with a full deck. LOL That's just too funny! Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a good time with your family.

Best of luck to you with your publication submission!