Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Last Circle Journal Pages




I finished pages for my last circle journal tonight - wahoo!!! The funny thing is, I almost didn't sign up for this, because I wasn't sure I'd have the time to devote to it, and I didn't want to disappoint anyone or get too far behind. I am the first one to finish - haha! I understand that things happen, and I'm not upset with anyone who hasn't gotten their page to me yet, but I do think it's kind of funny. Of course, I don't work outside the home, while most of the other particpants do, so I know there are good reasons. But it feels good to be finished. The theme for this one was "what makes you smile."

Credits: Collingwood Kit by Eve Recinella - Eve Recinella Designs

Paper Tear by Stephanie Krush

Journaling paper on right page from A Mother's Love - Warm - by Amanda Rockwell - Sweet Shoppe Designs

Left Page Sketch by Scrap Maps

Fonts - left page Artistamp Medium, right page Cheryl

No comments: