Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Color Blocked Layout

I did this layout for a class in Paths - which is a really cool feature of Photoshop CS2. It is a drawing tool that is way too complicated for me to try to explain - I have a hard enough time using it! LOL!! Anyway, the class is offered at Digital Scrapbook Place, and Lisa Carter is the teacher. She is the best teacher I've had over there (with the possible exception of Stacey Jewell Stahl, from whom I took Creative Journaling and Typography - another great class). It would be a close race between these two. Lisa will be teaching Actions in January - I think I'll have to take that one too.

John David is the grandson of one of my best friends.

Credits: Kit - A Baby Boy Story by Jen Reed.
Stitched Word Label by Gina Cabrera.
Page Bracelet by Cindy Simon.
Fonts: Pepita MT, Times New Roman.

No comments: