Saturday, November 11, 2006

Chocolate Circle Journal Pages




I finished the next set of pages for my circle journal last night. The theme of this one was chocolate.


Credits:


Everyday Cookies papers and photos by Katie the Scrapbook Lady from A Cherry On Top

Paint (bottom of page 1) by Christine Smith from The DigiChick

Swirl and heart stamps by Nancie Rowe Janitz from ScrapArtist

Wordart by me but inspired by Lisa Carter from Digital Scrapbook Place

Journaling background by Katie the Scrapbook Lady from A Cherry On Top

Shmootzy Alpha stamps (cookies in title) by Nancie Rowe Janitz from ScrapArtist

Digital Sketch by Bree Clarkson from ScrapDivas


The wordart says "I never met a chocolate I didn't love" - fonts are Artistamp Medium and CK Flourish. Journaling around the circle says "I love all kinds of chocolate, but I have a special fondness for -" - font is CK Marker. The chocolate chip in the title is CK Flourish.

No comments: