Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Printing

I realized I hadn't printed any layouts in awhile, so I printed six layouts today! I love the way they look when they're printed. I really need to do a better job of printing them as I do them. Anyway, I think I may be caught up on the ones I want printed now - I'll have to go through all my layouts and see. And next step is to burn them all to a cd to be sure I have backups of everything - I sure don't want to lose anything!!

I'm also considering buying Photoshop. I've been using Photoshop Elements for a long time. I won't pay the full price for it ($649!!!). But I discovered yesterday that I could buy an older version of it on eBay for around $100, then buy an upgrade version for $169. So now I have to decide if it's worth almost $300 by the time I add shipping costs and everything. It has some features I would like, but is it worth the $$$? Still not sure. But since I sold my old embroidery software for a little over $300, I'm considering it. Of course, I did just buy a Wacom tablet, but I would have bought that eventually anyway. LOL!!

No comments: