Saturday, June 24, 2006

Waiting for the Ferry


This layout was published in the April/May 2007 issue of Ready Set Create.

I did this layout yesterday in between having a migraine. I took the picture of my son and his fiancee while we were in New York last month. One of the things I'm most proud of is that I didn't use a sketch or scraplift or anything. And I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

Journaling reads: "Waiting for the ferry to Liberty Island."

I saw this kit yesterday on Eve Recinella's blog, and thought it was so cute I had to have it. It was on sale for half price, plus if you posted a layout to her gallery by Wednesday, you'd get an add on for free. And if you attend her chat on Tuesday, you get a freebie. So with all those incentives, I obviously had to buy the kit and complete a layout with it!

Giggle Me Happy kit by Eve Recinella, Paper Tears by Stephanie Krush.

1 comment:

t a r a said...

Wow I wish I could make something this beautiful with a migraine!! Gorgeous LO Cheryl and I love your blog LO too!!
Hugs N Love Ya
Tara xoxo