Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fishing


This layout was published in the Aug/Sept 2006 issue of Ready Set Create.

I took this photo of my husband and his fishing buddy on our pond a few days ago. I got several shots before they saw me, although this one was the best. So I decided today that I needed to do a layout of it and give it to my husband for fathers day tomorrow! Luckily, I was able to find a perfect layout to scraplift, so it was pretty easy! Here is the original layout that I scraplifted.

Credits: A Girl's First Love by Sweet Shoppe Designs
Sun stamp from Summer's Call by Natural Designs in Scrapbooking
Dirty Edge - Mudd Pie by Mandabean
Raffia tie and bow - Acorn & Berries by Kim Liddiard
Notepaper - All American Boy by Ashley Olson
Clip - Shabby Princess
Fonts - Arial and CK Typewriter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely page Cheryl! I didn't even realize you were blogging! will bookmark it!