Monday, June 19, 2006

Breaking Bad Habits.

I have gotten into some bad habits lately that I've been thinking for awhile I needed to stop, but today I finally took the first step. This morning, I did my exercises for the first time in months. Then we went for our usual 2 mile walk.

When we got home, I called our vet, because our kitty has been sneezing and coughing for several days now. I got an appointment for 10:00 (it was 8:30), so I ate my breakfast, took my shower, got dressed, asked my husband to get the cat carrier down from the attic, and cleaned it up. By that time, it was time to take the cat to the vet. We have to give him an antibiotic (a pill). Have you ever tried giving a pill to a cat? But guess what? They've come up with this clever pill gun that makes it so much easier! It looks almost like a really long syringe without the needle. Then because he's a "senior cat" we had a whole bunch of lab work done on him (about $100 worth!). Pets are expensive, but so worth it!!

Anyway, I didn't spend all day on the computer. I spent some time sewing. I took care of some sponsor responsibilities for Our Stamping Studio. DH and I watched a movie this evening (Brokeback Mountain - awesome movie). So all in all a pretty good day. I feel like I accomplished a lot.

No comments: