Thursday, February 23, 2006

NKOTB Round 3

Well, I didn't finish in the top 10 last week with my cat layout. I was a little disappointed at first, but then I realized that I have a layout that I'm really happy with, and the person I made it for is really happy with it, so it's ok. Here is the one I'm working on this week for round 3. I'm happy with this too, so if I don't finish in the top 10 next week, that will be ok too.

I've used Lauren Bavin's Tooth Fairy kit, Digital Date from Meryl Bartho, freebie word art by Tina Chambers (all from Digital Scrapbook Place), inked edges by Atomic Cupcake, and a sketch by Becky Fleck. The word art reads, "True Love only begins when nothing is looked for in return," by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.

Journaling reads: "Brian and Jessica told us in January, 2006, that they are getting married next summer. We are really pleased about their decision. We have seen how happy they are together, and we care for Jessica very much. They seem to be such a good match for each other. We wish them every happiness in their new life together."

No comments: