Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Colorado

Another layout for my journaling class on Digital Scrapbook Place - this one is for the bullet point list style of journaling.

I used Cabin in the Woods Page Kit and Extras Kit by Lauren Bavin from Digital Scrapbook Place and a sketch from Creating Keepsakes.

I took extra time to justify my journaling in the journaling box - not something that Photoshop Elements will do automatically. But I thought it would be worth it for this layout. This is also the first digital 2-page layout I've done (I used to do 2-page paper layouts all the time).

Journaling reads: "We spend a week or two in Colorado just about every other summer, and we’ve been doing that for most of the 28+ years we’ve been married (starting with our honeymoon). What keeps us going back year after year?
-- Mountains
-- Wildflowers
-- Waterfalls
-- Scenic drives
-- Streams for fishing
-- A cabin for relaxing
-- Hiking"

1 comment:

Rainbo said...

I really like your blog. I retired a year ago and just starting to scrap- book. I've bookmarked you so I can keep up your progress with the digital version.