Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Calendar Swap

I am participating in a calendar swap on Our Stamping Studio. Participants choose a month (mine is January) and make 12 copies of a calendar page for that month. They send their completed pages to the swap hostess, who will then send 1 of each month to each participant, so we each end up with a complete calendar. I worked on my page today. I finished one page for my prototype, so now I just need to complete 11 more just like it. I love participating in swaps - I receive art from several different artists and share my own art with others. It also gives me a direction for my art, which helps me to create. Here is the page I completed today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am in this swap. I am doing November and I think your January is so cute. Love the snowmen. Can't wait till we all get the year to put together. What a fun swap. And I love your BLOG, nice to see your digital pages, what beautiful work.